Sunday, June 20, 2010

Canada Anne on Last Comic Standing 2010 NBC! Gone viral oh yeah!

These past weeks have been horrible trying to find a new job as my call center job expired recently. The thing is that while you are working in the “Auschwitz” environment, you scream, kick and bleed to get out of there. Once you are out, you are even more lost then when you were trapped in that soul sucking environment.

I hated this job so much that during the Last Comic Standing interviews when asked the question “What would you do if you won Last Comic Standing?” Without hesitation I replied “Get me on Last Comic Standing so I don’t have to be a telemarketer anymore!” This is now featured on the NBC website for Last Comic Standing.

Here is the link:


http://www.nbc.com/last-comic-standing/video/next-on-last-comic-standing/1234092/?__source=last-comic-standing%7Chome%7Cfeatured%7Crecent


The sad part about this is that I really meant it and when I was in front of the judges, I pleaded with them to take me and I even told them that they “Beat You” at the place I worked. They thought I was joking but I really wasn’t.

So today I am at home desperately looking for another job and feeling depressed yet at the same time I feel some sort of hope that I am featured in the promo venting about the crappy job I hated so much. Such irony.

Such a Catch 22.

Wish this would somehow help me find another job….

Anything right now would suffice.

CA ;)



No comments: