Tuesday, June 8, 2010

LCS Season 7 is the worst ever!

So summer season on network TV has begun and so has the plethora of garbage reality shows. The Japanese show Wipeout the Japanese extreme obstacle course where contestants endure humiliation and pain for a cash prize. Then we have Last Comic Season, season 7. This has got to be by far the worst production NBC has ever aired. They should have taken note and stopped producing this pile of cow manure at season 2. Why they continue this disaster is because they are filling up space and can’t come up with any decent material.

The worst part about this season 7 of this mess are the judges. First of all who the hell is Natasha Leggero?? Where did this anorexic pixie crawl under whose crotch to surface on this earth to make it on network TV and give her the right to judge comics?? I don’t get it. I can kind of get Greg Giraldo, even Andy Kindler. But where did they scrape that twig from what road kill did this rise from??

I went to that useless audition for LCS back in March of this year at Gotham. I knew it was a farce from the start but what I didn’t know was how much of a phony Natasha Leggero really is. I will never forget when I passed the first round to get to the judges. I went down to the bathroom of Gotham and she happened to be there. I just “hi and nice dress”. She replied “Thanks” and that was it, or so I thought.

The moment I went up on that stage, she used that against me! Not kidding. The face that I went to the bathroom is a crime?? Maybe I should of offered a response and said something like “well Natasha it was great seeing you in the bathroom too, throwing your guts out!”

Truly I didn’t expect to land a comedy career or for anything to happen from this farce of a show. Though if you are going to have judges then, have a real judge not just a trace of a body to barely keep the seat warm.

The worst part about this show is that they already have their pre-picked people and the people who are legitimate comics don’t have any chance at all even if they are really good. It’s all fixed; it’s all a sham. ..and it really is a shame.

A.

No comments: